Jordan McCoy Forum

Jordan McCoy Fansite Forum

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  

Share | 

blog&tour pics

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Twiggy.xo
Admin
Admin

Female Number of posts : 493
Fav.Jordan Song : like i care
Registration date : 2007-02-01

PostSubject: blog&tour pics   Tue Jul 03, 2007 12:03 pm

alloy.com

Hey!!

The tour's over, and I've been able to have a second to breathe. LOL, it's so weird not having a station to go to or a place to play though! I defiantly miss it and cannot wait to get back on the road.

All the stations have the song to play, so call in and request "Just Watch Me" =) It came out on iTunes and walmart.com the 26th!!! It was so awesome to go on iTunes and see all the great reviews you guys gave me! Thanks for all the 5 stars! <3

Speaking of the single, we're in the process now of getting ready for the video! I'm working with some directors to come up with a treatment for it. It's a lot of brainstorming!!

I finally found my camera chord!!! I had left it in one of Dan's rooms -- go figure. So here are some pics of the promo tour!

Hope you're summer's been going well. What have you all been doing!?

Love and peace,

Jordan McCoy

Like I Care
Like I Care

Female Number of posts : 224
Fav.Jordan Song : Just Watch Me
Registration date : 2007-04-09

PostSubject: Re: blog&tour pics   Tue Jul 03, 2007 12:42 pm

Gorgeous pictures, I'm glad she had a lot of fun! I wish they would play her songs here though, whenever I hear Fergie on the radio, I get so ticked off. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
View user profile

blog&tour pics
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Jordan McCoy Forum :: Jordan McCoy :: General Discussion-
Jump to: