Jordan McCoy Forum

Jordan McCoy Fansite Forum

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  

Share | 

Two And A Half Men ---------funny story

Go down 
AuthorMessage
amy001
On my Way
On my Way

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2011-05-16

PostSubject: Two And A Half Men ---------funny story   Mon May 16, 2011 1:24 am

On the surface, Sheen Two And A Half Men DVDrants in recent weeks seem to provide a basis for the insanity defense. He speaks of "magician" and "tiger's blood" and "DNA Adonis." It's called "Two and a Half Men" creator and executive producer Chuck Lorre "geek" and "polluted a little worm."But Sheen - who launchedSopranos DVD his "My Violent Tornado of Truth without defeat is not an option Show tour on Saturday in Detroit. - Seems to be a method to their madness since the launch of its media blitz in their fight against Warner Bros and Lorre, gave a surprisingly large One Tree Hill DVDproportion of the media. Despite tabloid loans past that includes drug abuse, three divorces in disarray, a predilection for prostitutes and allegations of violence against women, somehow Sheen has been able to present himself as a David fighting Goliath bad company.When the actor made his appearance on the Jimmy Kimmel show late at night last week, was hailed as a hero of war of The Office DVDconquest by the stroke of audience.Sheen studio in Hollywood to keep the game act contrite when caught behaving badly has clearly struck a chord with some of the people tired of celebrities who complain and apologize for their mistakes than The Tribe DVDto go out and commit again. Sheen, says Andrea Canning ABC program "20/20", wants to kiss her "Bitchin 'be a rock star" and love and defend it "with violent hatred."
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Two And A Half Men ---------funny story
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Jordan McCoy Forum :: Jordan McCoy :: General Discussion-
Jump to: