Jordan McCoy Forum

Jordan McCoy Fansite Forum

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  

Share | 

get a Laugh in THE OFFICE

Go down 
AuthorMessage
amy001
On my Way
On my Way

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2011-05-16

PostSubject: get a Laugh in THE OFFICE   Mon May 16, 2011 1:28 am

People will say that the version of The OfficeThe Office DVD is better, a few pages of the British version and some will side with the American version. If you were smart, you also enjoy them both. DVD itself can be a bit expensive for only 6 episodes, but the deleted scenes until nearly an hour recording ofOne Tree Hill DVD dollars. Each of these episodes was cut about 30-34 minutes, but when they air on NBC that 21 minutes can be posted. So, these deleted scenes are just the basic "extra" scenes ... they are actually as funny as the regular show ... so this is a big bonus. You really How I Met Your Mother DVDneed to get this DVD because you can play it over and over again.I find it interesting that so many people believe that the BBC version is funnier. It is quite difficult to root a copy of the original, butOne Tree Hill DVD I think the American version really do better.The BBC version is truly the show of David Brent, with the other characters do not get much attention or development. This version has other characters that you are interested and sympathetic. The humorTwo And A Half Men DVD is both more subtle and less focused on crude sexual jokes that version.While United Kingdom, which has some flaws (it feels too short), is still a comedy show that does not need more comic situations to get high a laugh.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

get a Laugh in THE OFFICE
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Jordan McCoy Forum :: Rules/Announcements :: Questions/Complaints-
Jump to: