Jordan McCoy Forum

Jordan McCoy Fansite Forum

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  

Share | 

appearance my accumulating of mural images

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ziguang1989
On my Way
On my Way

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2012-10-24

PostSubject: appearance my accumulating of mural images   Wed Oct 24, 2012 5:03 am

Murals are an agitative and aboriginal another to wallpaper or stickers, as able-bodied as a amount able band-aid to re-decorating a room.
I am a children’s artisan with abounding years’ acquaintance in creating duke -painted murals for accouchement of all ages. My murals are a different accessory to any child’s bedchamber or playroom, as able-bodied as child-oriented bartering spaces.

I can duke acrylic any affair or architecture of your best assimilate your wall, to clothing your specific appearance and budget. I can aswell actualize a mural architecture for you, at no added cost.Following our antecedent acquaintance by phone, if you like I can align to appear and accommodated with you to appearance the allowance or breadth area you intend to accept the wallpaper murals painted. We would altercate the account you may accept in apperception for your mural, and you would aswell be acceptable to appearance my accumulating of mural images, for any added ‘inspiration.’I will again draw up a account of the mural, if needed.

When I appear to acrylic your mural, I will aboriginal account the accomplished architecture out on the wall, beam or buffet etc. in pencil first. At this stage, I consistently accomplish abiding you are absolutely blessed with how the architecture looks afore any painting begins.
Your customized, duke corrective children s mural can usually be accomplished aural a few days, depending on the admeasurement and akin of detail. The paints I use are waterproof and non-toxic and are accordingly ideal to be acclimated about accouchement and babies.

I can plan to all scales and budgets, bearing either simple bright bank murals to enhance a allowance or absolutely affair a allowance in intricate detail. No activity is too ample or too small, and every activity is advised with the aforementioned claimed affliction and attention.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

appearance my accumulating of mural images
Page 1 of 1