Jordan McCoy Forum

Jordan McCoy Fansite Forum

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  

Share | 

Van Noten Is Not The First Clothing Designer To Arrive

Go down 
AuthorMessage
unquireping
On my Way
On my Way

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2013-06-19

PostSubject: Van Noten Is Not The First Clothing Designer To Arrive   Fri Jul 05, 2013 10:48 pm

As much as the clothing go, van Noten's collection reflected the colourful and liberal kinds of both Frieling and Wouters. "Mens collections a final years are quite serious and that i want to bring some sort of fun, some craziness in the collection," says van Noten. " I do think in menswear things are all about balance. So, you can do crazy prints ; however , you need to find the best styles to make it happen."And in front of them are. Fashion lovers and artists alike expressed immense appreciation for van Noten's designs, accepting them not just as daring and eccentric, but in addition universal. "People will wear these clothes in a very restaurant and in the road," says Gijs Frieling. "It's an extremely public art."

Van Noten isn't the first clothing designer to arrive at seem to differing types of artists in the interests of leading the fashion world inside of a new, fresh direction. For instance, Ann Demeulemeester has collaborated with several different artists, including singer songwriter Patti Smith, together with sports wall murals Jim Dine and Rodney Graham. This is a vital attribute that you should remember: each room of your house is incredibly unique and must be treated consequently. You'll never choose to decorate while in the same form of means for each room.

Ocean theme decor inside bathroom is a fantastic approach to add class to such a room. You are able to color the walls with a nice light blue and give a few picture frames on each wall of beautiful ocean scenery. You can also get matching towel sets to coordinate your theme properly.Ocean themes may also be extremely popular in home based kitchens. Silverware and dish sets have matching ocean themes that you be thinking about purchasing. Also, vintage wall murals containing beach scenes can cause you to feel that you have a home with the sea.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Van Noten Is Not The First Clothing Designer To Arrive
Page 1 of 1